The OEPF includes links to a small number of other digital facsimile editions of Old English poetic verse. With these editions, such as Kevin Kiernan's Electronic Beowulf 4.0 or Dan O'Donnell's Cædmon’s Hymn: A Multimedia Study, Edition and Archive, the OEPF does not need to do the additional work of re-editing these works to digital facsimile, and instead directs readers to take advantage of these other excellent resources.
• Beowulf: Kevin Kiernan, ed. Electronic Beowulf, 4th Edition (2015): http://ebeowulf.uky.edu/ebeo4.0
• "Cædmon's Hymn": Dan O'Donnell, ed. Cædmon’s Hymn: A Multimedia Study, Edition and Archive (2005, 2018): https://caedmon.seenet.org/
• "Cædmon's Hymn" (West Saxon versions): Martin Foys, ed. "Cædmon's Hymn": the Seven West Saxon Versions (2019): https://uw.digitalmappa.org/12
• "The Grave": Leah Parker, ed. Digital Grave (2020): https://sims2.digitalmappa.org/12
• The Brussels Cross: Martin Foys, ed. Digital Brussels Cross/Reliquary (2018): https://uw.digitalmappa.org/42
• The Franks Casket: Martin Foys, ed. The Franks Casket: a Digital Edition (2019): https://uw.digitalmappa.org/33